- Superior Quality
- Effective & Reliable
- Guaranteed and willing to offer after sales service
- Internet-ready protection for your home or business 24/7
- Surveillance in the palm of your hand with live viewing on 3G enabled Smartphones
- Remote viewing for Iphone, Android, WinCE, Symbian, Internet
- CCTV/Closed System – Wired
- High resolution 1.3 MP 8 cameras with powerful night vision CCD Color Ca
Samsung 5M IR 7mm Indoor Dome Camera-XNV-8040R
- Max. 5megapixel (2560 x 1920) resolution
- Max. 30fps@all resolutions (H.265/H.264)
- H.265, H.264, MJPEG codec supported, Multiple streaming
- Day & Night (ICR), WDR (120dB), Defog
- Loitering, Directional detection, Fog detection, Audio detection, Digital auto tracking, Sound classification, Heatmap, People counting, Queue management, Tampering
- Motion detection, Handover
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory slot (Max. 512GB), PoE / 12V DC
- Hallway view, WiseStream II support
- IR viewable length 30m, IP67/IP66, IK10
- LDC support (Lens Distortion Correction
Full Specifications Of Samsung 5M- IR 7mm Outdoor Dome Camera-XNV-8040R
- Model Name: XNV-8040R
- Resolution: 5M Ultra HD
- Max Frame Rate: 30fps at all resolutions, MJPEG: Max. 30fps
- Compression Styles: H.265 / H.264 (MPEG-4 part 10/AVC) : Main / Baseline / High, MJPEG
- Total Pixels: 3,096(H) x 2,094(V)
- Effective Pixels: 2,616(H) x 1,976(V)
- Scanning System: Progressive Scan
- Image Sensor: 1/1.8″ 6M CMOS
- Video & Audio Analytics: Tampering, Loitering, Directional detection, Defocus detection, Fog detection, Virtual line, Enter / Exit, (Dis)Appear, Audio detection, Face detection, Motion detection, Digital auto tracking, Sound classification, Heatmap, People counting, Queue management
- Minimum Illumination: Color : 0.07Lux (F1.3, 1/30sec), B/W : 0Lux (IR LED on)
- Day and Night: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -30°C ~ +55°C (-22°F ~ +131°F) / Less than 90% RH
- Onboard Storage: Yes, SD/SDHC/SDXC 2slot (Up to 512GB)
- IR Viewable Lenght: 30m (98.43ft)
- Focal Length: 7mm fixed
- Dimensions: Ø120.0 x 97.5mm (Ø4.72″ x 3.84″)
- Weight: 3kg
- Power/Consumption:12V DC ±10%, PoE (IEEE802.3af) / Max. 8W (12VDC), Max. 9W (PoE)
AVTECH 4 CHANNEL 1080P HD CCTV DVR HD-TVI and Analog DG1004:
AVTECH 4 CHANNEL 1080P HD CCTV is an easy Networking device. It has a cloud service which enables it to provide connection to the Internet automatically in three steps with our free mobile app, Eagle Eyes. AVTECH 4 CHANNEL 1080P HD CCTV Easy Networking is a service provided by AVTECH; to connect your device to Internet automatically by plug and play, but it’s not free. AVTECH 4 CHANNEL 1080P HD CCTV provides 2GB data allowance (approx. 2185 minutes) for free. When 2GB is up, the network transmission is down to 1 FPS. To restore the fluency of live view, users need to subscribe a data plan from AVTECH, or configure the network settings by themselves. AVTECH 4 CHANNEL 1080P HD CCTV features: HD real-time recording brings users clear images while video recording and playback, 1920 x 1080 Full HD video output service, giving the best image quality on LCD / LED monitors, fully compatible with iOS and Android devices, and Internet Explorer on Windows operating system, Video Viewer for 16 devices central management, applicable also to Apple’s media player, QuickTime, definable “Resolution” / ”Quality” / ”IPS” by channels at your preferences to increase the recording efficiency, and avoid any important scenes to be missed, channel switching is independent from the local site, allowing users to have private image monitoring remotely, supports USB flash drive and network backup.
- Brand: AVTECH
- VIDEO:NTSC / PAL (Auto Detection), Video Compression Format H.264, Video Input 4 channels (Composite video signal 1 Vp-p 75Ω BNC), Video Output BNC / VGA / HDMI
- RECORD & BACKUP: 1080P: 1920 x 1080 pixels with 60 IPS, 720P: 1280 x 720 pixels with 120 IPS, QHD: 960 x 540 pixels with 120 IPS, Frame: 704×480 pixels with 120 IPS (NTSC) / 704×576 pixels with 100 IPS (PAL), Field: 704×240 pixels with 120 IPS (NTSC)/ 704×288 pixels with 100 IPS (PAL), CIF: 352×240 pixels with 120 IPS (NTSC) / 352×288 pixels with 100 IPS (PAL)
- AUDIO: 1 audio input, 1 audio output (Mono)
- Backup Device: USB 2.0 flash drive / Network
- Hard Disk Storage: Up to 2 SATA HDDs (1 HDD capacity up to 4TB)
- Dimensions (mm)(±5mm): 375(W) × 61(H) × 281(D)
- NETWORK: Ethernet 10/100 Base-T. Supports remote control and live view via Ethernet, Network Protocol TCP/IP, PPPOE, DHCP and DDNS
- REMOTE SURVEILLANCE FROM PC: Compatible Operating System Windows & MAC, Compatible Program Web Browser: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome & Safari, Video Viewer: 16CH central management software for Windows and MAC operating systems, QuickTime: For both Windows and MAC operating systems
- MOBILE SURVEILLANCE: App EagleEyes, Compatible Devices iOS & Android devices, Push Status YES.
- 360° Panoramic 960P
- Horizontal Resolution: 1.3Megapixel
- 360° Panoramic View
- Motion detection
- 1 pcs TF/SD，Max 64G
- 2 Ways audio，Built-in Microphone and speaker, intercom talking.
D-Link’s DCS-3430 Wireless Day/Night Fixed Camera includes a vast array of features that make it a versatile solution for Small to Medium Businesses looking to increase the value they get from their data network, by integrating surveillance. The DCS-3430 can be placed anywhere on the network either through a wired Ethernet or wireless 802.11 b/g/n connection. You can also instantly take snapshots while remotely viewing video feeds from a Web browser.
The camera employs a quality CMOS sensor with low lux sensitivity to deliver a truly superior image quality. A built-in Infrared Cut Removable (ICR) filter can be manually applied via the web GUI, or set to automatically adjust according to lighting conditions. This feature enables the camera to capture crisp colour images during the daytime, and grayscale images in low-light.
The DCS-3430 is equipped with 2 digital input ports for sensors or alarms, 1 digital output port for an alarm, 1 power output port for an LED illuminator and a BNC connector which provides both analogue and digital interface video transmissions. An RS-485 port is also included for connection to external pan/tilt devices. Moreover, the 12V interface provides power for an optional LED illuminator. Additional items such as an auto iris lens, IR LED lens or a night vision illuminator can be added to the DCS-3430.
The DCS-3430 supports 4 separate profiles simultaneously and is capable of recording in MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 compression with a choice of resolutions for a smooth performance. You can save snapshots and automatically start recording video and audio when motion is detected. With the built-in Samba client, software is not required to record the action directly on a network storage device. An SD-card slot is also included for local storage.
With the D-ViewCam software included, up to 32 cameras may be monitored on a single computer screen at one central location. The DCS-3430 also features 3G mobile video support, enabling you to view a live video feed from the camera on a compatible 3G mobile phone or PDA anywhere in your 3G coverage area.
Full Specifications for DCS-3430 Wireless Day/Night Fixed Network Camera
- ¼” CMOS sensor
- Minimum illumination: 0.5 Lux (F1.8)
- CS mount lens: 6mm, F1.8
- Removable IR-cut filter
- Field of view: 51° diagonal, 31°vertical, 41° horizontal
- 16x digital zoom
- Built-in SD card slot for local recording*
- RS-485 interface for connection to an external Pan/Tilt device
- BNC connector to integrate the network camera into a CCTV network
- Digital I/O support for sensors and alarms
- 1 10/100Base-TX Ethernet port
- 802.1n wireless LAN
- Dynamic DNS support
- Web-based configuration
- Motion JPEG / MPEG-4 / H.264 multi-profile compression
- Up to 4 simultaneous video profiles
- JPEG for still image
- Adjustable image size and quality
- Built-in microphone
- External microphone input, external speaker output
Monitoring and recording
- Live video streams from a 3G mobile phone or PDA
- Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras via D-ViewCam software
- Direct recording to a NAS device (no software required)
- Event notification and snapshots/video clips upload via HTTP, SMTP, or FTP
TV SYSTEM: PAL/NTSC
CCD: KOREAN CCD, SONY CCD, EFFIO CCD, NEXTCHIP CCD.
SIGNAL OUTPUT: 1.0Vp~Pat75Ω(BNC).
S/N RATIO: MORE THAN 48DB.
IR DISTANCE: 15M/20M/25M/30M/40M/50M/60M/80M/100M/
MINIMUM ILLUMINATION: 0 Lux(IR ON)
SHUTTER SPEED: Max 1/100,000
LENS OPTION: FIXED LENS:3.6/4/6/8/12/16mm. VARIFOCAL LENS: 4~9/2.8~12/9~22mm.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -10~+50°%.
WHITE BALANCE: AUTO.
BACK LIGHT COMPENSATION: BUILT-IN.
POWER SUPPLY: DC 12V + 10%,-5%.
POWER CONSUMPTION: LESS THAN 2.8w
Warranty: one year for warranty, during which we may repair or exchange for free.