Su-Kam 7.5kva/192V Online UPS – IntelliQ Series (1 Phase in to 1 Phase Out)
- Zero Switching time – Required for Sensitive, Mission critical Equipment
- Wide Input Voltage & Frequency Window for high tolerance
- Pure Sine Wave Output – clean, distortion-free power
- Double Power Conversion system for stabilised Power
- Lightning & surge protection mechanism
- Multiple protection: Short circuit, Over & Under Voltage, etc
- Alarm for Mains Failure, Low Battery, Over Load Short Circuit
- LCD Display
For mission critical applications that require absolutely zero switching time, the Su-Kam 7.5kvs/192V Sukam Online UPS provides the reliable power backup support.
Sukam 7.5kva/192V Online UPS operates on Double Power Conversion technology, providing stabilised power supply, suitable for sophisticated equipment. Using its Galvanic Isolation process, it protects the load from mains power disturbances and fluctuations.
Technical Features of the IntelliQ Series Su-Kam online UPS
Su-Kam lists the following features that stand out its IntelliQ Series online UPS range, including the 7.5kva/192V unit:
- DSP based PWM technology using IGBT
- Double Conversion VFI technology
- True Galvanic Isolation
- Overload handling capacity up to 300% for 1 sec.
- LCD Panel for Input/Output Voltage, Input/Output Frequency, Power & Current
- Battery Voltage, Mains Fail, UPS on Battery, Inverter ON/OFF, Battery Low/High,
- Output Low/High Voltage, Overload/Short Circuit etc.
- User settable Output Voltage (220/230/240V)
- RS-232 Interface software for advanced Power Manager
- Fixed settable heavy duty charger for long backup
- Generator compatible