With its DSP based TRUE ONLINE Double Conversion VFI Technology, the Su-Kam 10kva/192V Online UPS offers advanced performance for sensitive, mission crital installations, where zero switchover time and extended, non-stop power backup are imperative.
This heavy duty usage inverter guarantees quality pure sine wave power output, ideal for sophisticated and sensitive equipment. Its output is clean, stable and distortion-free, ensuring that even the most sensitive equipment is protected and will run safely.
The Su-Kam 10KVA online UPS, part of the Su-Kam IntelliQ Series Online UPS family, is a 192 VDC system, powered with 16 No. 12V batteries. Its output power is 8000 W, and in practical terms, it can support critical office equipment or a range of home appliances, up to one or two air conditioners.
For commercial use, some of the suitable applications will include:
- Networking Equipment
- Telecom installations
- Color Labs
- ATM Machines/POS Systems
- Gold Analyser Machines
- Security Systems
- Textile Industry
The Su-kam IntelliQ Online UPS series is built to high standards for remarkably efficient operations. Some of its unique features are:
- DSP based PWM technology using IGBT
- Double Conversion VFI technology
- Wide Input Voltage & Frequency Window – extended tolerance for stable operation
- True Galvanic Isolation (Built-in Galvanic Isolation Transformer – to protect load from power disturbances or fluctuations)
- Overload handling capacity up to 300% for 1 sec.
- Auto-self Test on LCD Panel – easily crosscheck proper functioning when system is started
- LCD Panel for Input/Output Voltage, Input/Output Frequency, Power & Current Battery Voltage, Mains Fail, UPS on Battery, Inverter ON/OFF, Battery Low/High, Output Low/High Voltage, Overload/Short Circuit etc.
- User settable Output Voltage (220/230/240V)
- RS-232 Interface software for advanced Power Manager
- Fixed settable heavy duty charger for long backup
- Fuzzy Logic Controlled battery charging – excellect technology to preserve battery bank
- Intelligent Battery Management – helping protect your investment in the batteries
- Generator compatible
- Cold Start